These are organizations whose mission aligns with our own. They are working for climate justice at a local or national scale, and many also offer resources tailored to faith communities looking to take action for climate justice.
- 50 by 2030 Waterloo Region is a grassroots, community-led campaign advocating for Waterloo Region to commit to a 50% reduction in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2030, in line with the imperatives of climate science and centering social justice and well-being.
- Divest Waterloo is a local organization encouraging divestment from (moving investments away from) fossil fuels.
- For the Love of Creation is a national initiative that brings together faith bodies and faith-based organizations in Canada under a unified banner to mobilize education, reflection, action and advocacy for climate justice.
- Faith & the Common Good (FCG) is a national, interfaith charitable network dedicated to assisting and inspiring religious congregations and spiritual groups of all backgrounds to take collective action in creating more sustainable communities.
- Fossil Free Faith is a multi-faith consortium made up of passionate volunteers from around Canada supporting and engaging one another and our faith institutions about climate justice, fossil fuel divestment / reinvestment, and the role of bold faith in strengthening our shared future.
- Mennonite Creation Care Network (MCCN) is a Christian organization affiliated with the Mennonite Church USA and the Mennonite Church Canada. Their primary focus is the Mennonite community, but anyone who wishes to be part of a faith-based network of people engaged in caring for creation is welcome to join.